Click on the navigations to navigate!
BeaN~
Let's Rock & Roll.
Views

info
url: http://countmysheep.blogspot.com
Im Benjamin. I think i am fucking cute :P. Kaykay is so hot- yes she's my wife. Live long or die hard. (My poser wrote the above statements :P) I'm attention hungry, give me most of it or none @ all. Credits: This skin was optimized for firefox and is |
♥
♥
♥
|
||||
|
profile
|
Freeway 313
4490383336066980659 date: Sunday, February 7, 2010 time: 4:45 AM comments: 0
Hi guys! I know I know, it's time I'd update already..
comment?
Had a very busy and crazy week. The nearer NS is coming, the faster the pages of my calendar flipped:( Last Sunday headed town with Ms,Junbin,Jasper,Osbert,Makus and George after catching a mid-night movie 14blades. Danny AEROPLANED US! I guess our ton-king has lost his touch. Anyway, 14blades was quite an awesome show.Wu zun's hot.(I KNOW I KNOW,I SOUND GAY!) HAHA! But I think the scriptwriters made him a lil too "awesome" Wu zun played as "Judge" in the film was SUPER EXAGGERATED, the leader of "Sky Eagles", "Judge of the desert" was there looking a lil too awesome all the time. He had the coolest weapon in the show, a moon blade, rather than a box filled with 14swords and a device that allows you to hook onto ceilings and elevate you, or a weapon that I cant figure out whether it's a snake or a sword. ![]() back to Wu zun, why I think that he's exaggerated in this movie- the way he speak,always giving a "heck care" attitude. His skin color is a lil too fair to tell ppl that he's been roaming around proclaiming he's the king in the DESERT! The funniest part is that he's able to toss his blade like a boomerang that chases the target and still come back to his hand! haha! There's a Singaporean actor in this show too! Our Qi yu wu (7-1-5) aiya, they'll never make Singaporean actors the main guy or the cool guy 1. He's just some loser try-hard that begs for forgiveness.HAHA! damn the writers. Ultimately the show was quite nice movie withs some touching scene. Headed home only to receive a phonecall from Junbin jio-ing me down to town.All of us were literally on the verge of going crazy due to the lack of sleep. Met up @ cine,strolled our way to wisma and there was this Went over to find Junhao for awhile than head to Ion. then met up with Mingshuang and that's when the "photo-taking session" started ^^ ![]() (all laughing @ junbin's nonsense) Junbin started singing songs and even sang "time to say goodbye"-the ferrero rocher opera song. LOL! That song was stuck in my head for 2days!!After that, Junbin had to go over to chalet and Osbert had to went to work.The 5 of us went over to fareast with junhao to do more shopping. ![]() ![]() ![]() @ the end of the day, I BOUGHT NOTHING!! was fooling around @ far east all the way-from laughing @ the shirt "size do matters" to proposing to Mingshuang on one knee with a pot of flower.. LOL! btw, I hate fareast alot. ppl working there are unfriendly. this 1 got story behind 1.next time free I tell you. (I KNOW LAH~ sometimes I too disiao already.but chill lah~!) That's all for Sunday! Shagged MAX~! Time to go shopping alone already!(I prefer shopping alone as I feel that's when I can really buy stuffs, instead of just having fun,fooling around.More peaceful and easier also, I hate waiting for people to slowly try their clothes, so same thing, I wouldn't want people to wait for me) That's all! Bye! |
archives
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
September 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
June 2012
September 2013
October 2013
recently
|
links
Leave a tag if you wanna be linked! (:Princess Xiaxue is love ♥ ♥Favourite!♥ Esta Mishuelle Lydia Clara RYLTAN (: Link :D Link :D |
contact me
Tag me! But if you wanna be a keyboard warrior,
no one can help you :( talkbox
|
