Click on the navigations to navigate!
BeaN~
Let's Rock & Roll.
Views

info
url: http://countmysheep.blogspot.com
Im Benjamin. I think i am fucking cute :P. Kaykay is so hot- yes she's my wife. Live long or die hard. (My poser wrote the above statements :P) I'm attention hungry, give me most of it or none @ all. Credits: This skin was optimized for firefox and is |
♥
♥
♥
|
||||
|
profile
|
Why don't you stop dreaming?
8246109758368478493 date: Thursday, January 21, 2010 time: 6:49 AM comments: 0
I've heard this line for a million times already.But a funky guy with white hair named Albert Einstein once told me, "Imagination is more important than knowledge"
comment?
So I chose to listen to that funky guy. Anyway, I have dreamt of NOTHING for the past 2 days. (what is this blog gonna feed on if I never dream again!) Therefore, I'm gonna blog about my life today :) Went to tamp to look for Makus, His 2camp mates his camp mate's girl Danny Junhao and Ming Shuang.Went to Starbucks and have my GreenTeaFrappe..It my favourite starbucks drink.but I think it's starting to get boring already.. It's too sweet, it makes you thirsty and it's like "green diarrhea in a cup" (as quoted by Nigahigah) After awhile I got a lil bored and I place Junhao's sushi bought from some take-away jap shop and place it on the Starbucks plate which was left by the previous people on the table. Should have taken a photo..Damn! Then I put whipped cream on top of a sushi and fooled around with Junhao's food. After that we played the pub game "Direction" and the loser must eat that sushi. The game got even worst when the forfeit is to eat the left over mudcake. Followed by the last round--someone else left over frappe on top of that mudcake..Fckin disgusting..and guess who lost the last round? ME!-.- Then we head to serangoon to play dota.I sat Junhao's bike.so we made a trip to his place first.AND SUPRISINGLY JUNHAO ACTUALLY LET ME PLAY HIS BIKE!! (He was there saying "clutch in..den throttle...den SLOOOWWLLLY release clutch.) After facing a couple of engine halts, I got the hang of it.and even changed to gear 2!!(Dont worry Junhao.I'll lend you play my car once I get my liscence!) After dota, we made my poser sit on the bike and ask Junhao to take her for a small spin.From screaming even before the bike moved..till sitting the bike all around singapore within a day..haha! shall touch on that a lil more later.. ![]() Went for mahjong @ my place after that and my poser,the slowest player I've encounter, actually won the most! Talk about the hare and tortise story..haha! My poser realized that it's impossible for her to be on time for school and panic-ed in the end, she was psycho-ed by us to skip classes. haha! I must say..she's an honest person..becuz she super bad @ lying! (So in order not to be a bad influence, I've decided not to meet my poser till after her exams) After mahjong.they continued to slack @ my place. Danny was sleeping Junhao dota-ing and Ming Shuang was hopping from places to places to keep herself awake.@ the end of the day all my house towels was being used because there was literally My dad,mom,me,my twin sister,my younger sister,Junhao, Danny, MingShuang that took a shower.(Those that bathed @ using the toilet outside smelled like my maid! hahahaha) ![]() @ around 1+ they left my place..my day ended here..but not for JUNHAO AND MINGSHUANG! let's summarize this part.they went home get changed took junhao's pay took mingshuang's mc(all the way from hougang polyclinic to 3 other clinics cuz the first few was closed) and then back home then went to play dota again?! after that Junhao took her home and continued for another dota session with me jasper and the rest. TOTAL HOURS CLOCKED 38hours! And Junhao literally had no energy to argue with people the whole time... THAT'S ALL! ( I hope I dream of something interesting later...) ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
archives
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
September 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
June 2012
September 2013
October 2013
recently
|
links
Leave a tag if you wanna be linked! (:Princess Xiaxue is love ♥ ♥Favourite!♥ Esta Mishuelle Lydia Clara RYLTAN (: Link :D Link :D |
contact me
Tag me! But if you wanna be a keyboard warrior,
no one can help you :( talkbox
|
