Have you ever got dreamt of being chased by big time mafias without knowing actually what's the reason behind it? Here's my story..
(One sunny afternoon?) Me and my friends, ah hao ah di and junbin and a few more I cant recall..were at ah hao's place. We just got back from buying lunch back,so we crowd around the living room, sitting down and chatting away.
Like most hdb flats.the gates were close but we left the main door open(more windy I guess)
so while we were eating on the sofa,watching some tv..2guys came towards the gate and said "excuse me can we come in and take a look" suprisingly my friend opened the door.
as soon as the 2guys came in.they took out a knife and said it was a robbery! haha! This get's even more exciting when 1 of them slashes my friend and there was blood spilling all over.All of us then push the robbers till they fall and ran out of the house.Surprisingly, instead of ransacking the house, the robber chased us 1 of them chased me. I was running for my life, looking back all the time to make sure I maintain a distance between the robber and jumping down flights of stairs.(I was litterally unstoppable @ that moment,I cant jump like the whole flight of stairs @ 1 go.) the flights of stairs seemed endless..I was jumping one after another..this is how my dream ended..I cant remember the rest.
I know this line is often used..but THAT SHIT FELT DAMN REAL! I litterally felt that my heart rate was 1000bpm. panting while I was running those stairs..haha!