Im Benjamin. I think i am fucking cute :P.
Kaykay is so hot- yes she's my wife.
Live long or die hard.
(My poser wrote the above statements :P)
I'm attention hungry, give me most of it or none @ all.
Credits:
This skin was optimized for firefox and is yet to be tested rather screwed on internet explorer but still operational.
The layout was coded by JoannaMorales.
Much appreciated contribution from msndollies for the icon.
♥♥♥
Click on the navigations to navigate! BeaN~
Let's Rock & Roll.
Views
profile
BeaN
9 September 1991
I'll be your sunshine
You could be mine
You'll be my windchime
I've got the rhyme
We'll have a good time
Make up your mind
Roll with me girl, you're so fine
Hey,Jason! Jason! Jason!
278375443224526206 date: Sunday, January 24, 2010 time: 11:27 AM comments: 1
Hi,Finally reversed my timing! yay! Was on a phone confrence for like 8-9hours yesterday.haha!
Alright let me begin. 2days ago, I dreamt of Jason. We were @ some place.kinda similar to a dance studio, sitting in a circle. There was like a few of us there..but I cant remember who. we were there sitting down talking cock when all of a sudden, Jason came over and throw a pair of boxing gloves over and ask me to go one on one with him..LOL! I said "you nothing better to do ah?!" Jason merely replied that he was bored and it's been awhile since we last had this kinda fun.
After putting on the gloves, while looking in his eyes..There I was analyzing the situations and environment.. haha! no idea why I dreamt of that though. This part of the dream, seemed like a movie. (picture this, putting on your gloves. both @ opposite corners. tightening your gloves.everything in slow-mo.. then in your mind.black and white pictures form..pictures about the last fight with him..) haha! damn epic right! This is where my dream ended..I KNOW ITS FUCKED THAT IT DOESNT HAD AN ENDING..OR IT DIDN EVEN STARTED.But It's because that dream was in the midst of a 3hour nap. Not long enough for the ending.(hope there'll be a sequel!)
Now, I know why I had no dream the other night already. Becuz someone was dreaming about me..I was roaming Esta's Arcadia that I didn came back to my own Elysium.
There I was, A young renegade. Flying a combat helicopter. I was bombing kovan. Shooting rocket missles @ heartland mall when all of a sudden, I heard someone below screaming. "Hey! Ben!! STOP!! IT'S ME!" It was Esta. From above, there she was, the little figure below waving and screaming for me instead of trying to escape.haha! So I moved in, lowered my chopper and rescued her. ( Im guessing that Esta might be thinking that I had no choice but to do this, I was a servant for the government. I was Forced! So she knew I would rescue her..hahaha)
After that, I flew the helicopter out of the warzone into somewhere tranquil.(Esta described to me that the helicopter was like those from the movie, Avatar. So I was guessing the place has to be...The heart of En'wa? lol ) We were lying on the grass patch, not thinking about anything just enjoying the time together. (speaking about this.Reminds me of another movie. Twilight New Moon.The part where Edward and Bella lying on the fields haha!) After that, I proposed to Esta and we got married.
I dont know if I had left anything out, I cant possibly recall everything she said. :)