
Hey guys! this place has been dead for ages...THOUGH I REALLY HAVE ALOT TO SHARE ABOUT MY LIFE...didn't had the time, mood and feel to write 1 that's why...
I apologize I've made that wait seem longer than an Iphone4 wait..
Summer with Yujin
Cheo Yu jin, finally came back frm HKG!!
this time, we stayed @ Marina bay sands.
The view there is SUPERB! Just imagine swimming 57stories above.did I mention, city view as well? :D :D
Yu jin even bought a xbox360 just to play during weekdays.(fucker so loaded :D)
yeah, spent most of my time having a good time.
went to clinic @ clark quay, Sentosa, eat so many nice food
wanted to go to USS today, but the bloody rain just wouldn't abide, so we went for lunch @ carnivore(a meat buffet) then in the end buffet only left 30mins :( so we decided to go for thai food just a few shops beside..
despite having so much setbacks, that didn't stop us!
It actually turned my "freaky side" on.. ( I KNOW GUYS! I'M ALREADY CRAZY ENOUGH JUST IMAGINE ME WHEN I'M TOTALLY SIAO) hahaha
so this is what we did..
my singing was very bad, so I made a random comment "what will you guys do..if I say I wanna go to KTV" LOL! to my surprise, they replied. good idea! let's go..so Yu jin said he wanted somewhere high class 1..not those lame 1.
I had only 1 thing to do, CALL JOJO (the ktv queen) up! Joa suggested that we go to Iluma, K suite. It's a super luxurious place la! thanks jojo! you nv failed me :)
meanwhile, after lunch we went over to wreak toys'r'us..LOL (told ya, crazy already)
we took swords and chase each other, toss their balls around, hit each other with the baseball bats and even sat on the rocking horse! TOTALLY REMI GALLIARD!
end up we bought 2 remote cars cuz we wanted to race along our hotel corridors later tonight! haha!
headed to Ktv, screamed our lungs out with Yujin, Allan, Hong En, Inda and adryan!
super shiok la, soft shell crabs, nachos, cranberry juice and honey lemon were there to stop my mouth from itching.
Met up with Jasmine,Cherrie and Serene for dinner @ iluma's korean food.
I LOVE MY LIFE!! though Yu jin is flying back in 3days time..all I can say is, I'm satisfied and enjoyed myself..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------