First of all, I would want to wish my younger sister JOLEEN LEE A HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
You're a great sister to me(I know it's because I'm sucha great brother) haha! Do enjoy yourself girl! And may your 17th year be a fruitful and pleasant 1..love ya~!
Next I would like to say that I'm
Not really feelin myself recently, it's like everytime I try to get back on track,do something that's right,the devil would be there to spoil all the mood..
You've changed..
What have you turn into
I am afraid-how did you became so tainted.you don't even sound like yourself anymore.
Those innocence and grace
That I once see in you-I couldn't be wrong.
I miss everything about you
Can't believe I still want you~
And "K" if you see this, do not let the fallen stray you..
I'm no angel here, but I don't wish to see the devil to misled any soul