Im Benjamin. I think i am fucking cute :P.
Kaykay is so hot- yes she's my wife.
Live long or die hard.
(My poser wrote the above statements :P)
I'm attention hungry, give me most of it or none @ all.
Credits:
This skin was optimized for firefox and is yet to be tested rather screwed on internet explorer but still operational.
The layout was coded by JoannaMorales.
Much appreciated contribution from msndollies for the icon.
♥♥♥
Click on the navigations to navigate! BeaN~
Let's Rock & Roll.
Views
profile
BeaN
9 September 1991
I'll be your sunshine
You could be mine
You'll be my windchime
I've got the rhyme
We'll have a good time
Make up your mind
Roll with me girl, you're so fine
Okay..My "holidays" are finally over..haha! gonna book-in in about...1hrs time..
Cya all on friday! Just 8meals before the devil's released again :D for now..gonna change back to "recruits mood" -move quick -no smokes (or maybe smoke secretly? heh heh) -and pump it? lol..knock it down or they'll knock you out.. -sing in showers -iron my clothes -speak melayu -deprive from the ladies? :( -and lastly...see botaks everywhere I go!
K, shall blog about my "holidays" sunday-went TTSH to take mc..dumb jab still hurts! went dinner with Allan and my sister @ some jap restaurant @ marina sq (forgot wad name le..)
monday-went j8 and bought 3t-shirts and then ice to support junhao's dart game..won 6-3(not bad..not that bad..exceed my expectations! all the best for the finals k!) went over to cheng an's place after that..his place revamp-ed by alot!!! like relak only..so I slept @ his place throughout! simpsons made me fell asleep...Idk, but yellow skin ang moh show's not really nice..but im cool with that yellow coloured sponge! ^^
tues-back home from cheng an's @ 2pm, went to some dimsum restaurant with my family as my mother struck 4d! I like it on days where my mom strikes 4d..CUZ WE'RE NOT RICH :D..so on days like this..my Mom's generous! haha! Then went to shop and save to buy camp stuffs (mom actually gave me $50 for it..heh heh!)
yup! that's it now it's raining...and Idk how to go camp later...oh well..just blame it on the rain yo! haha