Im Benjamin. I think i am fucking cute :P.
Kaykay is so hot- yes she's my wife.
Live long or die hard.
(My poser wrote the above statements :P)
I'm attention hungry, give me most of it or none @ all.
Credits:
This skin was optimized for firefox and is yet to be tested rather screwed on internet explorer but still operational.
The layout was coded by JoannaMorales.
Much appreciated contribution from msndollies for the icon.
♥♥♥
Click on the navigations to navigate! BeaN~
Let's Rock & Roll.
Views
profile
BeaN
9 September 1991
I'll be your sunshine
You could be mine
You'll be my windchime
I've got the rhyme
We'll have a good time
Make up your mind
Roll with me girl, you're so fine
Packed and Ready...
4176838689436015317 date: Tuesday, March 9, 2010 time: 4:57 AM comments: 0
LOL! time to be a dog?
k readers! IM LEFT WITH 6hours !! cant get to sleep..feels like a parents hugging his first child during birth, a boy's first football match,a girls first date. a puppy that have just been chosen by its owner,a cat that just found it's yarn, an ancient bird that an avatar has just picked..LOL! crapping already..(just that this time the feeling is not happiness..but totally sucks!)
kk..shout out to a few people that I havn met..
FAVOURITE!!-- sorry didn't meet you up! I know you'll always forgive me! Im still passing you our couple keychain okie! haha WE ARE NOT ONLY PHONE BUDDIES ALRIGHT!
Esta Teng--- hey BB, sorry that I couldnt make it for dinner the other night. dont worry..I book out we go grab something nice to eat okie!
Jasmine ngin hui ying-- babe, sorry..but it's your fault! you dont wan meet me up 1..LOL!!! k lah k lah..its my fault okie! will pass you your card A-S-A-P...believe me...it's collecting dust liao! haha
Sherry Goh--I know, I know...it's been ages since I wanted to meet up with you...we're always so busy!! from I got sucha cool hair..till now botak liao..haha! meet up like SOON K!!
Marcus Tan-- bro, if you're still stalking on my blog..READ THIS! I'll meet you up real soon k! with zhong yang and CJ.. I WANNA WIN THAT DESIGNER/SCHOOL TEAM POOL PLAYER! haha! hope u did well for your exams!!
Ron--Idiot, I know it's no one's fault..I guess I'll just meet you and tell you my pain when I book out...
and losta losta guys I havn met..and they nv view my blog..so dont need to mention..haha! eg. jas,jason, junping, xiang ying, joey, celine...your this bunch uhh! always say it's my fault for not jioing your out! -------------------------- that's about all the people I havn meet! And now..for all the people that I wanna thank for sticking around with me... Sunday Darling, Alfred, Gui Xiang, Makus, Junbin, Danny, Haojun, George, Joanne, Mishuelle, Cheryl, Kian Sern, Haojie, Kopi, Hazel, Allan and clique..and DAD,MOM,JO,SAM,Auntie Jennifer, Auntie Jane AND AH MA!!-----they have been very nice to me making sure that I'll enjoy myself ttm before I enlist...
Love all of you guys!
Princess, Log into my account! got special post for you too! haha!