I'd choose you...

Hey guys! I know its a lil late. But still wanna thank Bean2 for the effort to make me a vday card! (love you lah! shall repay you by bullying you less often and allowing you to pluck my leg hair okie! :D )

SEE! so much effort! + it was really cute the way you pass me the card the other day! (hide inside some book, under the table! hahaha) Guy, teach you..if you want cards like this..all you have to do is find a good friend that would love to take many photos together..for this case it's my number 1 fan! :D
okay..had mahjong session @ my house yesterday.I love having mahjong @ my place because I get to play mahjong with my boxers, have ppl to open the house door and set the table up for me, dont have to cab home shagged, yell @ the top of my voice, and best of all..force ppl to keep the tables and chairs with a chopper! haha! That 1 got video:P (I swear I was either possessed or some1 drugged me last night) shall post it when haojun sends me. or you can check it out under my face book videos
http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?comments&v=1326523053780
Have been alot of bad dreams that is related to reality recently..I think the gates of my dreamland are locked. Do you guys dream about stuffs that are secrets that you have in reality that affects you alot and cant find anyone to share about with?
BTW!BTW! BTW! If you are stuck on top of your hill, or your shell is too small for you to come out..IM ENLISTING ON THE 9TH OF MARCH..and I need YOUR HELP!
Alot of people have told me.."when you go in army..you'll be a changed person totally...and it's like losing a friend so dear"..so pls help me out.
Will you guys tell me only the GOOD CHARACTERISTICS ABOUT ME..so I can keep it..we'll just leave the bad stuffs out because NS will change that..^^tell me all the stuffs that made you touched,made you laugh, the stuffs which you hope the government doesnt change so I can keep it..I'll make a list and blog about it afterwards so I'll never forget. Thanks!
That's all guys!