Im Benjamin. I think i am fucking cute :P.
Kaykay is so hot- yes she's my wife.
Live long or die hard.
(My poser wrote the above statements :P)
I'm attention hungry, give me most of it or none @ all.
Credits:
This skin was optimized for firefox and is yet to be tested rather screwed on internet explorer but still operational.
The layout was coded by JoannaMorales.
Much appreciated contribution from msndollies for the icon.
♥♥♥
Click on the navigations to navigate! BeaN~
Let's Rock & Roll.
Views
profile
BeaN
9 September 1991
I'll be your sunshine
You could be mine
You'll be my windchime
I've got the rhyme
We'll have a good time
Make up your mind
Roll with me girl, you're so fine
you dont drink.you dont smoke.and you probably dont sleep around-channing tatum
9072703730763473286 date: Friday, March 5, 2010 time: 1:28 AM comments: 0
Hey guys! Time for a proper post..haha! I KNOW IVE SAID IT A MILLION TIMES..BUT REALLY SUPER BUSY! LIKE SOOOOOOOOPPPEEERRRRRR BEEEEEEEE ZZZZZZZZZZZZ..
There's this syndrome..(forgot wad name) whereby ppl feel like they have alot alot alot of thing to do..like meet someone, call someone, pass someone their card(LOL), pass someone their keychain(another lol) but somehow you are not doing anything about it.
K, recently I've been thinking alot, alot bout everything! A friend once told me, one thing why ang mohs are mostly more sucessful in running a business is because they do without hesistating...they dont think so much. And sadly, asians really think too much..instead of thinking so much like why the sun rises from the east and why does gravity pulls things down..why not start doing something meaningful and take a chance and make something happen.
kk..back to my life. Went on a date with my darling bean2 yesterday!:D:Dwe put on our favourite purfumes and went to watch "Dear John" awesome show..although quite "wordy". Relates alot about me...channing tatum..has mild retarded dad.....enlisting soon..dated some blonde...blonde runs away with another guy...channing tatum sad...sign on for more army to forget about blonde..lol! EEYERS I DEN DONT WANNA SIGN ON! after that went to find junhao and have some dress up party there..makus came over too! slacked there and flirted a lil with fatin..junhao's collegue..lol! quite a cute chick..
after that went for dinner @ some korean/japanese fast food chain..den went over my place for mahjong...won like 19dollars! k lah k lah..thanks to my lucky poser! after they left..bean2 and junhao stayed..Junhao fell asleep and didnt went for school..and me and bean had a hard time waking that idiot up..
after that makus came over to find us..he use my com and I went to take a short nap. after that makus fetch her home to bathe and we meet for lunch..after that, I WENT TO SHAVE MY HEAD! OH YES! U HEARD ME! haha! after that I headed home. IT ISNT OVER YET! MAKUS AND BEAN2 CAME OVER MY HOUSE..AND GAVE ME A SUPRISE!! THEY CAME WITH CAKES AS FAREWELL PRESENTS FOR ME! LOVE THEM!! Very touched that they did that...1yellow cake..and 1pink cake...oh yeah, you guessed it..the pink 1 is chosen by my darling princess. haha!
to summarize..I really had a very crazy time..moments that I wish I was trapped in forever...moments that made me feel special..but yeah! I had fun..:D
I hope you mean it when you said I could call you whenever I needed you. (L) TML DINNER DATE WITH HAZEL MUMMY! :D