Im Benjamin. I think i am fucking cute :P.
Kaykay is so hot- yes she's my wife.
Live long or die hard.
(My poser wrote the above statements :P)
I'm attention hungry, give me most of it or none @ all.
Credits:
This skin was optimized for firefox and is yet to be tested rather screwed on internet explorer but still operational.
The layout was coded by JoannaMorales.
Much appreciated contribution from msndollies for the icon.
♥♥♥
Click on the navigations to navigate! BeaN~
Let's Rock & Roll.
Views
profile
BeaN
9 September 1991
I'll be your sunshine
You could be mine
You'll be my windchime
I've got the rhyme
We'll have a good time
Make up your mind
Roll with me girl, you're so fine
Hi all! Recruit Lee is about to book-in in 6hours time! :( think I'm gonna tio aim liao..nvm! I enjoy attention, and I can make use of some extra physical training...just don't scold me,gimme sign extra, or confinement.
recently my dreams all fucked up. That's why, (secretly admiting here) that since the day I woke up on friday 5am. I didn sleep a wink till last night 1am. crazy right! 40+ hours..and I dont feel tired the thing is.
whenever I close my eyes, I've got transported to this world called "BRTC" (basic rescue training camp" LOL! its my God-Forsaken camp luhh! And I start dreaming about camp, my encik, my sir, my parade square..WTF RIGHT?! book out dream of camp..so I rather not sleep! haha!
KK, gotta go write lines le.stupid sir make me write lines. or I kena extra guard duty.fucked! I miss those days where I can smile like an idiot as and when I want. :Penter our secret sanctuary :)