hey girl, here's the post you've been craving for..haha
hmm, let me see what I want you to know,
AH! china girl with samsung wave! haha! (the apple's so much better!)
haha, okokay.. I know this is suppose to be a dedication post for you, not a discrimination post...
okay, so I'll like to thank you for being so nice to disturb! being forever online and hooked on facebook for me to disturb you..haha!
Khelin hoo is,

- funny
- cute
- retarded
- sexy ( in those sexy teacher's glasses) haha
- nice
- good listener, but still a pretty retarded 1..
- like to :x :x :x all the time
haha! Yeah, I do remember the first time I get to know you, by getting drunk over a cup of white wine..haha! I remember disturbing you on the very first day I know you @ chanel's bbq! :D:D
The vain you calling your friend up to pluck your eyebrow..(HAHA! U WANTED TO GO BANG HER HOUSE DOOR CAUSE SHE DIDNT ANS UR PHONE) I know you want to look pretty b4 you meet up ur ex bf, that's sweet...but srsly, that guy's not worth it lah! You can disagree with me now, but trust me on this.. once you get over him, you'll think back and see what an idiot you were by doing so much for him..
lastly, thanks for chatting with me on nights when I cant get to sleep. you and your silent webcam..haha! (cmon girl, you know you don't have to be shy infront of me 1 :P)
I know you're dying to give me ur goodnight kisses already :D :D :D
xxxherebeanxxx